傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(19)

2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
You"re welcome any time you feel the least bit poorly.
谢谢你有生气的陪伴 让我受益匪浅
Thank you for your stimulating company. Most instructive.
不客气 荣幸之至
Not at all. The pleasure is all mine.
-达西先生 -伊丽莎白小姐
- Mr Darcy. - Miss Elizabeth.
这时有个很长的鞭子 像母牛一样
And then there was one with great long lashes, like a cow.
叫希尔太太给我们做牛腩 伊丽莎白
Ask Mrs Hill to order us a sirloin, Betsy.
注意 只要一块 我们没钱
Just the one, mind. We"re not made of money.
我的好太太 希望你今天的午饭准备得丰盛一些
I hope, my dear, you"ve ordered a good dinner today.
恐怕今天有客人来
I"ve reason to expect an addition to our family party.
他就是柯林斯先生 那位可怕的堂哥
His name"s Mr Collins, the dreaded cousin.
-那个继承人吗? -是啊 继承所有家产
- Who is to inherit? - Everything.
连我的钢琴凳都是柯林斯先生的
Even my piano stool belongs to Mr Collins.
什么时候?
When?
只要他愿意 他随时能把我们撵出这所屋子
He may turn us out of the house as soon as he pleases.
我们家的产业不能留给我们这些可怜的女人
The estate passes directly to him
却要让别人来继承
and not to us poor females.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号