傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(17)
2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
噢 天哪 我不能取笑你了
Oh, dear. I cannot tease you about that.
真可惜 我很爱取笑人
What a shame, for I dearly love to laugh.
我想是家族传统吧
A family trait, I think.
班纳特太太 班纳特三小姐 班纳特四小姐
A Mrs Bennet, a Miss Bennet, a Miss Bennet
还有班纳特五小姐到 先生
and a Miss Bennet, sir.
乡下所有叫班纳特的都来我们家了?
Are we to receive every Bennet in the country?
你的屋子多可爱啊 先生
What an excellent room you have, sir.
家具都这么贵重
Such expensive furnishings.
我非常希望你能留在这 彬格莱先生
I do hope you intend to stay here, Mr Bingley.
当然 我觉得乡村非常的有趣 不是吗 达西?
Absolutely, I find the country very diverting. Don"t you agree, Darcy?
我觉得是够有趣的
I find it perfectly adequate.
虽说乡下碰不到像城里那么多形形色色的人
Even if society is a little less varied than in town.
碰不到? 没这回事
Less varied? Not at all.
就我所知 平常跟我们来往吃饭的
We dine with four and 20 families
就有足足二十四家 各色各样
of all shapes and sizes.
例如威廉·卢卡斯爵士就非常和蔼可亲
Sir William Lucas, for instance, is a very agreeable man.
比起某些爵位还不如他的人 他一点也不妄自尊大
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)
www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号