傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(15)
2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
她必须通过广泛的阅读来扩展自身视野
And she must improve her mind by extensive reading.
难怪你只认识6位多才多艺的女士了
I"m no longer surprised at your knowing only six accomplished women.
我甚至怀疑你一位都不认识
I wonder at you knowing any.
你对同性的要求这么严格的吗?
Are you so severe on your own sex?
我从没见过这样的女士
I never saw such a woman.
这样的女士一定令人望而生畏
She would certainly be a fearsome thing to behold.
伊丽莎白小姐 我们在房间里随便走走吧
Miss Elizabeth, let us take a turn about the room.
这很提神 不是吗
It"s refreshing, is it not,
坐了那么久 走动一下可以提提精神
after sitting so long in one attitude?
我想这也是种小技艺吧
It is a small kind of accomplishment, I suppose.
你不和我们一起走走吗 达西先生?
Will you not join us, Mr Darcy?
你们的动机不外乎两种
You can only have two motives,
但我若是一起走的话就有碍于你们
and I would interfere with either.
他这是什么意思?
What can he mean?
要让他失望的话 最好就是什么也别问他
The surest way to disappoint him would be to ask him nothing.
一定要告诉我们 达西先生
Do tell us, Mr Darcy.
要么就是 你们俩是心腹之交
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)
www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号