傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(13)

2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
-现在那猪... -班纳特老爷
- Now that pig is... - Mr Bennet.
计划进行得一帆风顺 他已经几乎爱上她了
It"s all going to plan. He"s half in love with her already.
-谁 布洛申? -彬格先莱生
- Who is, blossom? - Mr Bingley.
他不在乎她一文不名
He doesn"t mind that she hasn"t a penny.
他的钱足够他们俩用的
He has more than enough for the two of them.
-我们怎么结识他们? -好办!
- How will we meet them? - Easy!
等等我!
Wait for me!
你把东西掉在地上 他们帮你拾起来
You drop something. They pick it up.
这样自然就认识了
And then you"re introduced.
军官!
Officers!
你写信写得出奇的快啊 达西先生
You write uncommonly fast, Mr Darcy.
你这话可说得不对 其实我写得相当慢
You"re mistaken. I write slowly.
你得写多少封信啊 达西先生?
How many letters you must have occasion to write, Mr Darcy.
生意上的信 我想你一定很厌烦吧
Letters of business. How odious I should think them.
幸亏得写这些信的人是我 而不是你
It is fortunate, then, they fall to me and not you.
告诉令妹 我很想和她见见面
Tell your sister I long to see her.
-我已经遵命告诉过她了 -我太喜爱她了
- I"ve already told her once. - I do dote on her.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号