傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(12)
2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
Miss Elizabeth Bennet.
天哪 你是走着来的吗?
Good Lord, did you walk here?
是的
I did.
真抱歉打扰了 我姐姐怎么样了?
I"m so sorry. How is my sister?
她在楼上
She"s upstairs.
谢谢
Thank you.
天哪 你看到她的裙摆没? 足足有6英寸的泥浆
My goodness, did you see her hem? Six inches deep in mud.
她看上去像从中世纪来的
She looked positively mediaeval.
我觉得很不好意思 他们对我都非常好
I feel such a terrible imposition. They"re being so kind to me.
不知道他俩谁更高兴看到你在这
I don"t know who is more pleased at your being here,
是妈妈还是彬格莱先生呢?
Mama or Mr Bingley.
谢谢你们对我姐姐的精心照顾
Thank you for tending to my sister so diligently.
她在这比在家要舒服多了
She"s in far better comfort than at home.
乐意之至
It"s a pleasure.
我不是说我乐意她生病 当然不是
I mean, it"s not a pleasure that she"s ill. Of course not.
我乐意的是她在这生病了
It"s a pleasure that she"s here, being ill.
人怕出名猪怕壮啊
Not going to be famous, our pig.
后背是黑色 但是和诺里奇的猪没任何关系
Black on the back, but not related to the learned pig of Norwich.
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)
www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号