傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(14)

2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
她寄来给我装饰桌子的那张美丽的小图案
I was quite in raptures
我喜欢极了
at her beautiful design for a table.
可否请你通融一下
Perhaps you will give me leave
容我下次再代为转达?
to defer your raptures.
这一次我可写不下这么多啦
I have not room enough to do them justice.
你们这些年轻小姐真是多才多艺
You young ladies are so accomplished.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
你们会为桌子作画 会弹钢琴
You paint tables, play the piano
还能给垫子绣花
and embroider cushions.
我还从没听说过哪位小姐不被称为多才多艺的
I never heard of a lady, but people say she"s accomplished.
这个词被过于滥用了
The word is applied too liberally.
我认识的真正称得上多才多艺的女士不超过6个
I do not know more half a dozen women that are truly accomplished.
我也是
Nor I.
天哪 你对这个概念一定深有体会
Goodness, you must comprehend a great deal in the idea.
-是的 -绝对
- I do. - Absolutely.
她必须通晓音乐 歌唱 绘画 跳舞
She must have a knowledge of music, singing, drawing, dancing
以及现代语言 才称得上多才多艺
and the modern languages to deserve the word.
还有言谈举止
And something in her air and manner of walking.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号