傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(23)

2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
她定会是个不错的伴侣
would make anyone an excellent partner.
你赞同吗? 柯林斯先生?
Do not you agree? Mr Collins?
当然 当然
Indeed. Indeed.
一个非常好的备选
A very agreeable alternative.
柯林斯先生会让人对全天下的男人丧失信心
Mr Collins is a man who makes you despair at the entire sex.
对你确实是
Yours, I believe.
韦翰先生 你是多么十全十美阿
Oh, Mr Wickham, how perfect you are.
-他捡起我的手帕 -你是故意丢手帕的?
- He picked up my handkerchief. - Did you drop yours on purpose?
韦翰先生是位陆军中尉
Mr Wickham is a lieutenant.
一位丢了魂的陆军中尉
An enchanted lieutenant.
你要干什么 丽迪雅?
What are you up to, Liddy?
我们碰巧来挑丝带
We happened to be looking for ribbon.
白色的 为舞会准备的
White, for the ball.
我们能一起挑挑丝带吗?
Shall we all look for some ribbon together?
下午好 詹姆斯先生
Good afternoon, Mr James.
丽迪雅小姐 班纳特小姐
Miss Lydia, Miss Bennet.
我不该来的
I shan"t even browse.
不能指望我 我对丝带毫无鉴赏力
I can"t be trusted. I have poor taste in ribbons.
只有真正自信的人才会承认这一点
Only a truly confident man would admit that.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号