傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(25)
2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
当然 你一定要来 韦翰先生
Of course, you must come, Mr Wickham.
失陪了 小姐们 祝你们过得愉快
If you"ll excuse me, ladies, enjoy the day.
你打算去尼日斐的舞会吗 韦翰先生?
Do you plan to go to the Netherfield ball, Mr Wickham?
也许会去 达西先生在这里做客多久了?
Perhaps. How long has Mr Darcy been a guest there?
大概1个月了
About a month.
请原谅我的冒昧 你和达西先生很熟吗?
Forgive me, but are you acquainted with him, with Mr Darcy?
实际上 我从小就和他家里有特别的关系
Indeed, I"ve been connected with his family since infancy.
你一定很惊讶 下午我们见面时那冷冰冰的样子
You may well be surprised, given our cold greeting this afternoon.
你既然有意在麦里屯发展 希望你不要
I hope your plans in favour of Meryton will not be affected
因为你和这位绅士的关系而影响你原来的计划
by your relations with the gentleman.
我才不会让达西先生赶走呢
It is not for me to be driven away.
要是他不愿意看到我 那该走的是他 而不是我
If he wishes to avoid seeing me, he must go, not l.
我一定要问问 达西先生的什么行为让你如此不快
I must ask, what is the manner of your disapproval of Mr Darcy?
我父亲是他家的管家
My father managed his estate.
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)
www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号