傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(28)
2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
你也许已经和彬格莱先生打趣过了
You might have passed a few pleasantries with Mr Bingley.
我一生从没见过这么令人愉快的绅士
I"ve never met a more pleasant gentleman in all my years.
你看到他多么喜爱她吗?
Did you see how he dotes on her?
亲爱的吉英 总是为家人打算
Dear Jane, always doing what"s best for her family.
-夏洛特! -伊丽莎白!
- Charlotte! - Lizzie!
你有看到韦翰先生吗?
Have you seen Mr Wickham?
没有 可能他来过这
No. Perhaps he"s through here.
伊丽莎白 韦翰先生不在这
Lizzie, Mr Wickham is not here.
显然 他被事情耽误了
Apparently, he"s been detained.
在哪耽误? 他一定在这
Detained where? He must be here.
-你在这啊 -柯林斯先生
- There you are. - Mr Collins.
你能赏脸和我跳舞吗? 伊丽莎白小姐
Perhaps you will do me the honour, Miss Elizabeth.
噢 我没想到你会跳舞 柯林斯先生
Oh, I did not think you danced, Mr Collins.
我认为这和牧师的职责不相违背
I do not think it incompatible with the office of a clergyman.
相反 有些人 包括贵妇人们在内都称赞
Several people, her Ladyship included, have complimented me
我轻盈的舞步呢
on my lightness of foot.
显然 你的韦翰先生有事上城里去了
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)
www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号