傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(43)

2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
我计划了很多改进的方案
I plan many improvements.
我打算要去掉一些大树桩然后在走道旁种上酸橙树
I intend to throw out a bough and plant a lime walk.
说句自不量力的话
I flatter myself
任何一个年轻女士都会
that any young lady would be happy
为能成为这座房子的主妇而感到高兴的
to be the mistress of such a house.
在这里没人打扰
We shan"t be disturbed here.
这间工作室是我专用的
This parlour is for my own particular use.
伊丽莎白 能打理自己的家真是件高兴的事情
Oh, Lizzie, it"s such a pleasure to run my own home.
-夏洛特 过来! -发生什么事了?
- Charlotte, come here! - What"s happened?
猪又跑了吗? 噢 是凯瑟琳夫人
Has the pig escaped again? Oh, it"s Lady Catherine.
过来看看 伊丽莎白
Come and see, Lizzie.
好消息
Great news.
凯瑟琳女士邀请我们去罗新斯花园
We received an invitation to Rosings from Lady Catherine.
实在太好了!
How wonderful!
千万不要为你的衣着担心
Do not make yourself uneasy about your apparel.
穿上你带来的最好的衣服就行了
Just put on the best you"ve brought.
凯瑟琳夫人从来都不会嫌弃简陋
Lady Catherine"s never been averse to the truly humble.
全欧洲最非凡的景色之一
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号