傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(54)

2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
这门婚事明显是为了谋取利益的...
It was clear an advantageous marriage...
-我姐姐给你那种印象? -不!
- Did my sister give that impression? - No!
你姐姐没有 然而你的家人...
No. There was, however, your family...
你以为我们是为了攀高枝?
Our want of connection?
-不 比那更甚 -怎样更甚 先生?
- No, it was more than that. - How, sir?
你母亲 你妹妹们还有你父亲有失身份的表现
The lack of propriety shown by your mother, younger sisters and your father.
请原谅我 你和你姐姐当然没有
Forgive me. You and your sister I must exclude from this.
那韦翰先生又是怎么回事?
And what about Mr Wickham?
韦翰先生?
Mr Wickham?
你对他的所作所为 又能给出什么借口?
What excuse can you give for your behaviour?
你对他倒是十分关心
You take an eager interest.
他告诉了我他的不幸遭遇
He told me of his misfortunes.
-哦 他的确太不幸啦 -你毁了他
- Oh, they have been great. - You ruin his chances
现在还讥讽他
yet treat him with sarcasm.
这就是你对我的看法?
So this is your opinion of me?
谢谢 只怪我老老实实地
Thank you. Perhaps these offences
把我以前一误再误 迟疑不决的原因说了出来
might have been overlooked
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号