傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(64)

2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
这样我就满意了
I"m satisfied.
-嘉丁纳先生 你喜欢钓鱼吗 -非常喜欢
- Mr Gardiner, are you fond of fishing? - Very much.
今天下午你有兴趣陪我一起去湖边钓鱼吗?
Would you accompany me to the lake this afternoon?
湖边的居民已经离开很长一段时间了
Its occupants have been left in peace too long.
乐意之至
I would be delighted.
你会二重奏吗 伊丽莎白小姐?
Do you play duets, Miss Elizabeth?
-除非迫不得已 -哥哥 你可得要强迫她
- Only when forced. - Brother, you must force her.
钓鱼棒极了 很好的同伴 小伙子真不错
Splendid fishing, good company. What a capital fellow.
太感谢你了 达西先生
Thank you so much, Mr Darcy.
你的一封信 小姐
A letter for you, madam.
噢 是来自吉英的
Oh, it"s from Jane.
这真是最可怕不过的消息了
It is the most dreadful news.
丽迪雅逃走了...
Lydia has run away...
...和韦翰先生一起
...with Mr Wickham.
天知道他们去哪了
They are gone to Lord knows where.
她没钱没势 恐怕再也找不着她了
She has no money, no connections. I fear she is lost forever.
这是我的错
This is my fault.
当初我要是揭露韦翰的真面目就好了
If only I had exposed Wickham when I should.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号