傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(66)

2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
他一定会被韦翰活活打死
and then be killed.
爸爸还没有找到他 妈妈
He hasn"t found him yet, Mama.
他尸骨未寒 柯林斯先生就会把我们撵出去
Mr Collins will turn us out before he is cold.
别那么惊慌 舅舅正在伦敦帮忙寻找着呢
Do not be so alarmed. Our uncle is in London helping in the search.
丽迪雅分明知道这样做对我的神经有多大损害
Lydia must know what this must be doing to my nerves.
我现在全身发抖 抽筋!
Such flutterings and spasms all over me!
我亲爱的宝贝丽迪雅 我的小宝宝!
My baby Lydia, my baby!
她怎么能对可怜的妈妈做出这种事情?
How could she do such a thing to her poor mama?
-你不能这样做! -别孩子气了
- You can"t do that! - Don"t be such a baby.
-吉蒂 给我 -这是给谁的?
- Kitty, give it to me. - Who"s it for?
地址上写的是给爸爸的
It"s addressed to Papa.
这是舅舅的笔迹
It"s in Uncle"s writing.
爸爸 有一封信
Papa, there"s a letter.
-先让我喘口气 -是舅舅的笔迹
- Let me catch my breath. - It"s in Uncle"s writing.
-他找到他们了 -他们结婚了么?
- He"s found them. - Are they married?
-我看不清他写什么 -给我
- I can"t make out his script. - Give it to me.
他们结婚了么?
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号