傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(68)

2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
他比我们有钱得多 又没有孩子 女儿出嫁咯!
He"s far richer than us and has no children. Daughter married!
那就是你关心的?
Is that really all you think about?
当你有五个女儿的时候 你再告诉我你的想法
When you have five daughters, tell me what else will occupy your thoughts.
到那时 可能你就理解了
Then perhaps you"ll understand.
你根本连他是个什么人都不知道
You don"t know what he"s like.
-丽迪雅! -噢 妈妈!
- Lydia! - Oh, Mama!
我们与莎拉·辛的车擦肩而过
We passed Sarah Sims in her carriage.
我就脱下手套 好让她看到我的戒指
So I took off my glove so she might see the ring.
然后我弯腰大笑 就像...
Then I bowed and smiled like anything...
我相信她连你一半的风光都没有 我亲爱的
I"m sure she was not half as radiant as you, my dear.
你们一定得去去布莱顿
You must all go to Brighton.
那里才是个找丈夫的地方
That is the place to get husbands.
但愿你们有我一半好运就好啦
I hope you have half my good luck.
丽迪雅
Lydia.
我要知道每一个细节 丽迪雅 亲爱的
I want to hear every little detail, Lydia, dear.
我在北英格兰被应征入伍
I"ve been enlisted in a regiment in the North of England.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号