傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(70)

2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
But I shouldn"t have said a word.
达西先生在你的婚礼上?
Mr Darcy was at your wedding?
就是他找到我们的
He was the one that discovered us.
他给了婚礼的费用和韦翰在军队的委托金等所有费用
He paid for the wedding, Wickham"s commission, everything.
但是他告诉我要我保密
But he told me not to tell.
-达西先生? -不要这样 伊丽莎白
- Mr Darcy? - Stop it, Lizzie.
有时 达西先生还没你这么盛气凌人呢
Mr Darcy"s not half as high and mighty as you sometimes.
吉蒂 看过我的戒指了么?
Kitty, have you seen my ring?
多给我写写信吧 亲爱的
Write to me often, my dear.
结了婚的女人是没有什么工夫写信的
Married women never have much time for writing.
我相信你没有
I dare say you won"t.
当年我嫁给你爸爸的时候 时间根本不够用
When I married your father, there didn"t seem to be enough hours in the day.
姐姐们倒可以写信给我 反正她们也没事做
My sisters may write to me, for they"ll have nothing else to do.
同自己的孩子离别 真是再难受不过的事
There"s nothing so bad as parting with one"s children.
他们走了 我好像失去了归宿
One seems so forlorn without them.
-再见 -再见 丽迪雅 再见 韦翰先生
- Goodbye. - Goodbye, Lydia. Goodbye, Mr Wickham.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号