傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(72)

2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
他一个人来我真高兴
I"m just glad he"s alone
因为这样我们就可以少点见到他
because we shall see less of him.
我不是怕自己会怎么样 但我怕人们又要说三道四
Not that I"m afraid of myself. But I dread other people"s remarks.
噢 对不起
Oh, I"m sorry.
他到了 他到了 他就在门口
He"s here. He"s here. He"s at the door.
-彬格莱先生! -彬格莱先生?
- Mr Bingley! - Mr Bingley?
噢 我的天啊! 所有人都表现得自然点
Oh, my goodness! Everybody behave naturally.
无论怎样 都不要太傲慢
And whatever you do, do not appear overbearing.
还有一个人和他一起来
There"s someone with him.
叫什么先生 一个自负的人
Mr What is name, the pompous one.
达西先生? 这个傲慢的家伙
Mr Darcy? The insolence of it.
他在想什么 他来这里干什么?
What does he think of, coming here?
不要紧张 吉英 曼丽 把它拿开
Keep still, Jane. Mary, put that away at once.
做点有用的事情 帮帮忙
Find some useful employment.
天哪 我要保持冷静 要镇定 我一定要
Oh, my Lord, I shall have a seizure, I"m sure I shall.
吉蒂
Kitty.
这个不能放在这里
We can"t have this here.
曼丽 那些丝带 丝带
Mary, the ribbons, the ribbons.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号