傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(73)

2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
曼丽 马上坐好 曼丽!
Mary, sit down at once. Mary!
达西先生和彬格莱先生到 夫人
Mr Darcy and Mr Bingley, ma"am.
真高兴能见到你 彬格莱先生
How glad we are to see you, Mr Bingley.
自从你走了以后 这一带发生了好多事情
There have been many changes since you went away.
卢卡斯小姐结婚了 有了归宿
Miss Lucas is married and settled.
我自己的一个女儿也出了嫁
And one of my own daughters too.
你可能在报纸上看到了吧
You will have seen it in the papers,
上面有消息 不过写得不成体统
though it was not put in as it ought to have been.
非常短 没有她家庭的介绍
Very short. Nothing about her family.
是的 我的确听说过 恭喜你们
Yes, I did hear of it. I offer my congratulations.
然而丽迪雅离开我身边 我又觉得难受
But it is very hard to have my Lydia taken away from me.
韦翰被调去纽卡斯尔
Mr Wickham has been transferred to Newcastle, wherever that is.
你会在乡下呆很长的时间么?
Will you stay long in the country?
只是几个星期 是来打猎的
Just a few weeks. For the shooting.
等你把你自己庄园里的鸟儿打完以后
When you"ve killed all your own birds,
请到班纳特老爷的庄园里来
I beg you will come here
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号