傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(71)

2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
再见 吉蒂 再见 爸爸
Bye, Kitty. Bye, Papa.
真难想象这么多的墨水你爸爸以后怎么用得完
I can"t imagine what your father does with all that ink.
班纳特夫人
Mrs Bennet.
你听说了吗? 彬格莱先生要回尼日斐花园了
Did you hear the news, madam? Mr Bingley is returning to Netherfield.
尼可斯夫人订了猪肉 打算明天招待他
Mrs Nichols is ordering a haunch of pork. She expects him tomorrow.
明天?
Tomorrow?
我关心的不是他 彬格莱对我们来说算不了什么
Not that I care. Mr Bingley"s nothing to us.
我永远都不想再见到他 再也不
I"m sure I never want to see him again, no.
我们不应该提起这个事情 他确定要回来了吗?
We shan"t mention a word about it. Is it quite certain he"s coming?
是的 夫人 我想他是一个人来
Yes, madam. I believe he"s alone.
他的妹妹还在城里
His sister remains in town.
为什么他会认为我们有兴趣 我不知道
Why he thinks we should be interested, I"ve no idea.
跟我来 孩子们
Come along, girls.
我们最好现在马上回家告诉班纳特老爷
We better go home at once and tell Mr Bennet.
真是厚颜无耻 我在想他有没有胆量现身
The impudence of the man. I wonder he dare show his face.
没什么的 伊丽莎白
It"s all right, Lizzie.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号