傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(65)

2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
不 这是我的错
No, this is my fault.
如果我当初告诉我妹妹 就可以阻止这一切的发生
I might have prevented all this by being open with my sisters.
有人去找她了吗?
Has anything been done to recover her?
我父亲去了伦敦 但我知道也于事无补
My father has gone to London, but I know nothing can be done.
我们实在不敢存一线希望
We have not the smallest hope.
希望我能帮你
Would I could help you.
先生 我想已经来不及了
Sir, I think it is too late.
这真令人伤心 我得离开了 告辞
This is grave indeed. I will leave you. Goodbye.
我们要马上启程
We must go at once.
在丽迪雅毁掉这个家以前
I will join Mr Bennet and find Lydia
我会去找班纳特先生 和他一同寻找丽迪雅
before she ruins the family.
费斯托夫妇怎么竟放心让她离开他们跟前呢?
Why did the Forsters let her out of their sight?
我一直觉得他们不适合照管她
I always said they were unfit to take charge of her.
现在 她已经被糟蹋了
And now she is ruined.
你们的声名都被玷污了
You are all ruined.
有这样一个堕落的妹妹 现在谁会要你们?
Who will take you now with a fallen sister?
可怜的班纳特先生不得不和背信弃义的韦翰决斗
Poor Mr Bennet will now have to fight the perfidious Wickham
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号