傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(84)

2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
你知道的 他和我...
You see, he and I are...
他和我挺像的
He and I are so similar.
我们两个的性格都很固执
We"re both so stubborn.
爸爸 我...
Papa, I...
你真的是很爱他 不是吗?
You really do love him, don"t you?
非常爱
Very much.
我真不敢相信有人会配得上你
I cannot believe that anyone can deserve you.
现在看起来 是我看错了
But it seems I am overruled.
我衷心地祝福你们
So I heartily give my consent.
我是不想把你随便嫁给别人 我的伊丽莎白
I could not have parted with you, my Lizzie, to anyone less worthy.
谢谢你
Thank you.
如果有其他年轻的小伙子来找曼丽或者吉蒂
If any young men come for Mary or Kitty,
看在老天的份上 让他们进来吧
for heaven"s sake, send them in.
我现在的生活可真是清闲
I"m quite at my leisure.
你睡得好吗? 亲爱的?
How are you this evening, my dear?
非常好
Very well.
-希望你别再叫我"亲爱的"了 -为什么?
-Only I wish you would not call me "my dear". -Why?
因为每当我父亲生气时才会如此称呼我母亲
Because it"s what my father always calls my mother when he"s cross about something.
那我可以怎么称呼你呢?
What endearments am I allowed?
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号