傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(81)
2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
- What is going on? - Just a small misunderstanding.
求求你们 让我一个人静一下!
For once in your life, leave me alone!
-我睡不着 -我也是 我姑妈...
- I couldn"t sleep. - Nor I. My aunt...
是的 她昨晚来过
Yes, she was here.
我真希望我可以为昨晚的事情做出补偿?
How can I ever make amends for such behaviour?
经过丽迪雅的事情后
After what you"ve done for Lydia
还有吉英的事情 我想做补偿的人应该是我
and, I suspect, for Jane, it is I who should be making amends.
你得知道
You must know.
你一定得知道 我做这一切都是为了你
Surely you must know it was all for you.
你是个爽快的人 绝不会开我的玩笑
You are too generous to trifle with me.
昨做你与我姑妈的谈话 倒让我觉得事情有了希望
You spoke with my aunt last night and it has taught me to hope
以前我几乎不敢奢望
as I"d scarcely allowed myself before.
请你老实告诉我 你的心情是否还和四月里一样
If your feelings are still what they were last April, tell me so at once.
我的心愿和情感依然如旧
My affections and wishes have not changed.
只要你说一句话 我便再也不提这桩事
But one word from you will silence me for ever.
如果 你的感觉有所改变的话...
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)
www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号