傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(80)

2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
你真是自私 这门婚事是从他们小时候就定下来的
You selfish girl. This union has been planned since their infancy.
你以为出身卑贱的你能够从中作梗?
Do you think it can be prevented by a young woman of inferior birth
何况你妹妹与人私奔
whose own sister"s elopement
靠舅舅出钱资助
resulted in a scandalously patched-up marriage
才勉强结成了一门可耻不堪的婚事
only achieved at the expense of your uncle.
我的上帝啊!
Heaven and Earth!
难道彭伯里就要这样被你们这些人玷污么?
Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?
爽爽快快告诉我 你究竟跟他订婚了没有?
Tell me once and for all, are you engaged to him?
没有
I am not.
你愿意答应我 永远不跟他订婚吗?
Will you promise never to enter into such an engagement?
我不会答应你 我当然永远不答应
I will not and I certainly never shall.
你把我侮辱得够了
You have insulted me in every possible way
我不想再讲了
and can now have nothing further to say.
你现在马上给我离开
I must ask you to leave immediately.
晚安
Goodnight.
我一辈子都没有被这样对待过!
I have never been thus treated in my entire life!
-发生什么事情了? -只是个小小的误会
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号