傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(78)

2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
The rest of your offspring, I presume?
还有一个不在 最小的女儿最近出嫁了
All but one. The youngest has been lately married, your Ladyship.
大女儿下午刚刚订婚
My eldest was proposed to only this afternoon.
你们这儿还有个小花园呢
You have a very small garden.
要不要给你倒杯茶?
Could I offer you a cup of tea?
不必了 我要和伊丽莎白·班纳特单独交谈一会
Absolutely not. I need to speak to Miss Elizabeth Bennet alone.
有件要紧的事情
As a matter of urgency.
你一定不会不知道我为什么来吧
You can be at no loss to understand why I am here.
我完全不明白怎么会当得起你亲自上门这份荣耀
I cannot account for this honour at all.
我警告你 我是决不肯让人家来跟我开玩笑的
I warn you, I am not to be trifled with.
我听到一个极其惊人的消息
A most alarming report has reached me.
你试图攀上我的侄儿达西先生
That you intend to be united with my nephew, Mr Darcy.
虽然我明知这是无稽之谈
I know this to be a falsehood.
虽然我不会那样看不起他
Though not wishing to
以为他真会看上你
injure him by supposing it possible,
我还是立即过来这里 向你表明我的态度
I instantly set off to make my sentiments known.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号