傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(76)
2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
所有人都立即去厨房
Everybody to the kitchen immediately.
当然除了你 吉英 我亲爱的
Except you, Jane, dear, of course.
噢 彬格莱先生 能这么快再见到你 真是太好了
Oh, Mr Bingley, it"s so good to see you again so soon.
首先 我要告诉你 我是一个最愚昧无知的蠢货
First, I must tell you I"ve been the most unmitigated and comprehensive ass.
吉蒂 安静点
Kitty, be quiet.
我答应你
Yes.
千千万万次答应你
A thousand times yes.
谢天谢地 我还以为这永远都不会发生
Thank the Lord for that. I thought it would never happen.
我相信他们在一起会幸福的
I am confident they will do well together.
他们的性格很相似
Their tempers are much alike.
他们那么好讲话 会被仆人们欺负的
They will be cheated assiduously by their servants.
他们都那么慷慨 到头来一定会入不敷出的
And be so generous with the rest, they will always exceed their income.
入不敷出? 他一年有五千英镑收入
Exceed their income? He has 5,000 a year.
我一向认为她不会白白生得这么美丽
I knew she did not be so beautiful for nothing.
"...要远离所有的违心
"...must be free from all insincerity.
她只能是设身处地去理解他人
She only can address herself effectually to the feelings of others
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)
www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号