傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(77)

2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
那些人因为情感得到了温暖 思想更为活跃
whose mind glows with the warmth of sensibility
因为有了信念而善于辩驳
and whose arguments result from conviction.
她一定感受到激情和情感的影响
She must feel the influence of those passions and emotions
她希望能因此激发灵感..."
which she wishes to inspire..."
你会因为太幸福而死去吗?
Can you die of happiness?
他说春天时完全不知道我也在城里
He was ignorant of my being in town in the spring.
他有没有说明是什么缘故?
How did he account for it?
他以为我不爱他
He thought me indifferent.
-深不可测啊 -一定是他妹妹说我坏话的
- Unfathomable. - No doubt poisoned by his sister.
精彩! 我生平只听到你讲这一句气量小的话
Bravo. That"s the most unforgiving speech you"ve ever made.
噢 伊丽莎白 但愿你也会同样的幸福
Oh, Lizzie, if I could but see you so happy.
但愿你也能找到这样一个人
If there was such a man for you.
说不定柯林斯还有个堂兄弟
Perhaps Mr Collins has a cousin.
-那是什么声音? -什么?
- What is that? - What?
也许他改变了主意
Maybe he"s changed his mind.
来啦!
Coming!
哪位?
Yes?
凯瑟琳夫人
Lady Catherine.
我想这些就是你其余的孩子们了?
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号