傲慢与偏见2005完整中英文台词对照(82)

2023-05-04 来源:飞速影视
If, however, your feelings have changed...
...我想告诉你
...I would have to tell you,
你把我的躯体和灵魂都占据了 我爱...
you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love...
我爱...我爱你
I love... I love you.
从今天起我不想与你分开
I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.

Well, then.
你的手好冷
Your hands are cold.
请关门
Shut the door, please.
你疯了吗? 我以为你讨厌那个人
Lizzie, are you out of your senses? I thought you hated the man.
-不 爸爸 -他当然有的是钱 那是肯定的
- No, Papa. - He is rich, to be sure.
可以使你的马车比吉英的更加豪华
And you will have more fine carriages than Jane.
难道这就会使你幸福吗?
But will that make you happy?
你认为我对他并没有感情
Have you no other objection
除此以外 你还有别的反对意见吗?
than your belief in my indifference?
一点没有
None at all.
我们都知道他是傲慢而不易亲近的人
We all know him to be a proud, unpleasant sort of fellow.
不过 只要你真正喜欢他 这也无关紧要
But this would be nothing if you liked him.
我真的喜欢他
I do like him.
我爱他
I love him.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号