电影《加勒比海盗2:聚魂棺》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(7)
2023-06-01 来源:飞速影视
The world is shrinking,
世界越来越小了
the blank edges of the map filled in.
地图边界的上空白越来越少
Jack must find his place in the New World or perish.
杰克要不就在新世界找到自己的位置 不然就死路一条
Not unlike you, Mr Turner.
你和他不同 特纳先生
You and your fiancee face the hangman"s noose.
你和你的未婚妻将面临绞刑
So you get Jack and the Black Pearl. The Black Pearl?
就是说杰克和黑珍珠号你都要? 黑珍珠号?
The property you want that he possesses. A ship? Hardly.
你要他的船 一条船?
The item in question is considerably smaller and far more valuable,
我要的东西要小得多 但也值钱得多
something Sparrow keeps on his person at all times.
斯派洛总是随身带着的一件东西
A compass?
一个罗盘
You know it.
你知道这件东西
Bring back that compass or there"s no deal.
把那罗盘弄回来 不然这交易就作废
Why is the rum always gone?
怎么朗姆酒总是喝光?
That"s why.
原来这么回事
As you were, gents.
继续 先生们
Time"s run out, Jack.
时光飞逝啊 杰克
Bootstrap.
靴带
Bill Turner.
比尔·特纳
You look good, Jack.
你看上去不错啊 杰克
Is this a dream?
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)
www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号