电影《加勒比海盗4:惊涛怪浪》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(5)

2023-06-01 来源:飞速影视
Then it"s just a matter of finding a ship.
再然后就是弄艘船的问题了
All part of the plan, yes? Exactly.
这都计划好了吗 没错
I arrived in London Town just this morning
我今早刚到伦敦城
to rescue one Joshamee
来救和绞刑架有个约会的
Gibbs from one appointment with the gallows.
名叫约什米·吉布斯的家伙
Seeing as how you"re still alive,
鉴于你目前还活得好好的
I"d say it"s all been very successful thus far.
我认为目前为止还挺成功
What happened to you, Gibbs?
你怎么了 吉布斯
I thought you were employed elsewhere or otherwise engaged.
我以为你出海了或是在忙别的
Aye. But I always listened
没错 可我一直在
like a thief for news of the Black Pearl.
打探黑珍珠号的消息
Nobody"s seen where she might next make port.
谁也不知道她会停靠在何处
Then, I hear a rumor:
后来 我听到流言
Jack Sparrow"s in London with a ship and looking for a crew.
杰克·史派罗在伦敦找了条船 在招募水手
Am not. But that"s what I heard.
才怪 可我是这么听说
Fact is, you"re signing up men tonight.
说你今晚就在
Pub called The Captain"s Daughter.
"船长之女"酒吧招人
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号