电影《加勒比海盗4:惊涛怪浪》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(4)

2023-06-01 来源:飞速影视
Guilty? That"s not fair!
有罪吧 这不公平
Shut it.
Joshamee Gibbs, the crime of which you"ve been found guilty of
约什米·吉布斯 由于你并非杰克·史派罗
is being innocent of being Jack Sparrow.
所以你没有犯下他的罪行
I hereby commute your sentence,
因此本庭赦免你的死刑
and order that you be imprisoned for the remainder
宣判你将被处以徒刑
of your miserable, moribund, mutton chopped life.
在监狱里度过你那行尸走肉般的悲惨余生
What?! Hang him!
什么 吊死他
Hang him! There.
吊死他 闭庭
Balderdash! String him up! Hang him high!
胡说八道 吊死他 把他吊起来
Means shall be arranged to transport this prisoner
法庭将安排将囚犯押至
to the Tower of London.
伦敦塔
Thanks very much.
非常感谢
Ta.
拜拜
Come on. Get up there.
快点 给我上去
Get up!
上去
Hell"s teeth. Now we"re both headed for prison.
真见鬼 这下咱们俩都得进去了
Not to worry. I"ve paid off the driver.
别担心 我买通了车夫
Ten minutes, we"ll be outside London Town, horses waiting.
用不了十分钟 咱们就出了伦敦城 有马等着
Tonight, we make the coast.
今晚 我们就能到海边
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号