电影《加勒比海盗4:惊涛怪浪》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(7)

2023-06-01 来源:飞速影视
No.
不是
You are Jack Sparrow?
你就是杰克·史派罗吗
There should be a "Captain" In there somewhere.
你好像漏了"船长"二字
I"ve heard of you.
我听过你
And you know who I am.
你一定知道我是谁
Face is familiar. Have I threatened you before?
看起来挺面熟 我是不是恐吓过你
You are in the presence of George Augustus,
在你面前的是乔治·奥古斯都
Duke of Brunswick Luneburg,
伯伦瑞克 吕纳堡公爵
Archtreasurer and Prince elector of the Holy Roman Empire,
神圣罗马帝国的首要财务官和选帝侯
King of Great Britain and Ireland, and of you.
大不列颠及爱尔兰的国王 也是你的国王
Doesn"t ring a bell. I am informed
还是没想起来 我听说
you have come to London to procure a crew for your ship.
你来伦敦是为了招募水手
Vicious rumor. Not true.
恶毒的流言 假的
Then you lied to me when you told me you were Jack Sparrow.
那你就是在谎称自己是杰克·史派罗
I am Jack Sparrow, but I"m not here to procure a crew.
我是杰克·史派罗 不过我来不是为了招水手
更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号