美剧《维京传奇第一季第一集》Part223-中英文对照台词剧本(2)
2023-06-08 来源:飞速影视
He"ll need a silk ribbon, Lagertha.
你是个英俊的男孩
You"re a handsome boy.
就是耳朵长得搞怪了些
Funny ears, though.
别在卡德加特海峡那拈花惹草
Don"t sleep with lots of women in Kattegat.
忍几天不做爱我还是能做到的
I can do without it for a few days.
你就没别的方式来表达对我的爱了吗
Is that another way of saying you love me.
我总是梦到你
I always dream of you.
昨晚我梦到你喂我吃血肠
Last night I dreamt you were feeding me blood pudding.
那意味着什么呢
What does that mean?
意味着你把真心托付给了我
It means you"re giving me your heart.
把狗带上 孩子
Get your dog, boy.
弗罗迪 快来吧 伙计
Frodi! Come on, boy.
"那个"上会发生什么
What will happen at the thing?
伯爵会解决犯罪问题
The earl will deal with some criminal offences
然后 我们会讨论夏季突袭的事儿
And then, we"ll discuss the summer raids.
那你们要去哪里
And where will you go?
伯爵会决定的
The earl decides.
船是他的
He owns the ships.
他会送我们去东方
He"ll send us to the east.
一如往常 去波罗的海地区
As always, to the baltic lands.
但我想了解西方的国度
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)
www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号