美剧《奇异天使》第一季第一集Part45-中英文对照台词剧本(6)

2023-07-14 来源:飞速影视
Our ultimate goal was to create a rocket
能带人上太空的火箭
capable of taking man into space.
葛娜德教授也只能将
Professor Goddard only managed
火箭发射到最高2700米的高度
to launch rocket 2,700 meters, maximum.
电离层有将近10万米
Ionosphere is nearly 100,000.
还记得我在第一年的研讨会上说的
Remember what I say in first year seminar
关于穿越河流的事情吗
about crossing river?
要寻找垫脚石
Stepping stones.
没错
Exactly.
大成就的实现之前往往有很多的小成就
Small advances needed before big ones can be made.
如果我们不满足于做其他人的垫脚石呢
What if we"re not content to be someone else"s stepping stone?
理查德跟我说你从来没有
Richard tells me you never completed, uh,
读完大学啊 帕森斯先生
undergraduate degree, Mr. Parsons.
我开始理解原因了
I"m starting to understand why.
我不得不退学 才能在大萧条中
I had to drop out to support my family
养家糊口
because of the Depression.
我很抱歉
Oh. I"m sorry to hear that.
不用 学位只是一张纸
Don"t be. A degree"s just a piece of paper.
这并不能成为阻止我前进的
I"d just as soon not have all those protocols
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号