美剧《奇迹缔造者》第一季第一集Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(4)

2023-07-14 来源:飞速影视
是这里最稳定的岗位了
is one of the most stable jobs we"ve got here.
马克在泥土部已经工作八万年了
Mark worked in the Department of Dirt for 80,000 years.
退休金到手 分了一套很好的公寓 他很开心
Got his pension, has a very nice condo, and he"s happy.
我知道 我真心为他感到高兴
I know. u202dI"m really happy for Mark.
只是我...
I just...
我觉得地球上有很多更严重的问题
I just feel like there"s a lot of big problems down on Earth,
我想帮上更多忙
and I want to do more to help.
伊莱莎 我知道你是新人
Eliza, I know you"re new here,
但有些事你应该明白
but there"s something you"ve got to understand.
拯救地球已经为时太晚
It"s way too late to fix Earth.
现在不再是公元前三万年了
It"s not 30,000 B.C. anymore.
不是二十个肌肉发达的裸体人类和一群摇摆的恐龙
It"s not 20 jacked naked people and a bunch of rockin" dinosaurs
在某个洞穴里打架那么简单了
gettin" nasty in u202dsome sick-ass cave somewhere.
之前也不是那样的吧
I don"t -- I don"t think that"s how that was.
我是想说 你救不了地球
My point is, you can"t fix Earth.
你不给我机会当然不行
Not if you don"t give me a shot.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号