美剧《神盾局特工》第一季第一集Part624-中英文对照台词剧本(3)

2023-10-27 来源:飞速影视
我们需要终止行动
We need to abort.
还差五分钟 我就能取回物件
I"m five minutes away from retrieving it.
其他人也差五分钟
So is everyone else.
他们把坐标发到网上了
They posted the coordinates online.
-如果任务简单... -我知道 就没乐趣了
- If the job was easy... - Yeah, it wouldn"t be any fun.
看你的六点钟方向
Watch your six.
红领带 窗边
Red tie, by the window.
需要我拿走杯子吗 先生
你的壁炉坏了
Your fireplace is broken.
沃德 提个醒
Ward, just a heads-up.
你附近可能存在敌人
We"ve got possible hostiles in your vicinity.
是吗
Really?
"SHIELD"代表什么 沃德特工
What does "S.H.I.E.L.D." stand for, Agent Ward?
国土战略防御攻击
Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement
与后勤保障局
and Logistics Division.
它对你来说意味着什么
And what does that mean to you?
意味着他们非常想让我们的名字缩写
It means someone really wanted our initials
组成"盾牌"一词
to spell out "Shield."
意味着我们是一道防线...
It means we"re the line...
立于世界和更为诡异的世界之间
between the world and the much weirder world.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号