美剧《勿忘我(2014)》第一季第一集Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(6)

2023-10-27 来源:飞速影视
80-something.
我都记不清上次有人问我这个问题是什么时候了
Can"t remember the last time anyone asked me.
-你的全科医师是谁 汤姆 -那些混蛋吗
- Who"s your GP, Tom? - Those bastards?
他们一看到你就会弄死你的
They"ll kill you, soon as look at you!
你必须有医师照顾才行
You must have a GP.
我以前或许是有一个吧
Maybe I did, once.
快喝完
Sup up, then.
我可没时间整天
I haven"t got time to sit about
跟一个讨厌的女人坐着闲聊
nattering with mucky women all day.
我不知道你以为
I don"t know what else you think
你到了米尔索普养老院还能干什么
you"re going to be doing at Millthorpe Lodge!
有谁记得以前是什么样的吗
Does anybody remember what it was like before?
在过去 它依然是纺织厂的时候
You know, in times gone by, when it was still the mill?
-那可是很早以前了 -你当时做什么工作 玛维丝
- Those were younger days. - What was your job, Mavis?
他们当时需要织布工
Oh, it were weavers they needed.
我当时有个恋人在码头工作
I had a sweetheart down the docks,
但那时候 你必须完全服从命令
but you did as you were told in them days.
-那倒是把你弄醒了 -我们在谈纺织厂呢
- That"s woken you up! - We were talking about the mill!
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号