电影《暂告安全(2012)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(5)

2024-06-16 来源:飞速影视
没准说的就是你呢
And who would that be? You?
没准就是
Well, why not.
你刚刚杀了自己老婆呢
You just killed your wife.
杀她的不是我 是你
I didn"t kill her. You did.
怎么 你想伤害我吗 好极了
Look, you want to hurt me? Good.
我倒想看看
I want to see you try.
快点了事吧
Get it over with.
了事 你害我爹输钱 我家颜面尽失
Over? You cost my father money, made my family look bad.
现在我们要给你点特殊待遇
Now we"re going to make an extra-special example out of you.
我们看过你的记录 没什么东西
So we looked into your records. Not much to find.
城市垃圾收集 公共卫生
Work for city-garbage collection, sanitation.
福利挺好 就是不太光彩 是吧
Good benefits, but no glamour, eh?
父母双亡
Father and mother dead,
没兄弟姐妹
no brothers or sisters,
真是糟透了
which is too bad,
因为我真想也让你尝尝失去他们的滋味
because I would like to take them from you too.
不过你爱你老婆 我们都知道
But you love your wife. We know that.
那么现在这样
So here"s the deal.
我们让你走 但我们会盯住你
You"re free to go, but we will have eyes on you.
不是一直盯着
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号