电影《飞出个未来大电影1:班德大行动(2007)》Part1-中英文(3)

2024-06-17 来源:飞速影视
意味着我们又回到太空中了
It means we"re back on the air!
没错 乘着我们巨大的飞船
Yes, flying on the air in our mighty spaceship.
宝贝 我们回来了!
We"re back, baby!
狂欢吧!
Party!
加油 加油 加油!
Go, go, go!
低点 割草机!
Lower, lawn mower!
怎么了 机器人? 你的背就这么僵硬?
What"s the matter, robot? You got a rod up your spine?
是的 我就是这么构造的
Yes, I do. That"s how I"m built.
漂亮 还能再低!
Hooray. Way to bend it!
你是最棒的 班德!
You"re the greatest, Bender!
在牙买加 这种难度就是小菜一碟
In Jamaica, we got 10-story office buildings lower than that.
你来试试 牙买加人
Let"s see you beat it, Rasta man.
玩点刺激的 拿把马刀过来
Let"s make it interesting. Fetch down one of them sabers.
很有弹性 用这个改造我的背倒不错
Oh, flexible. That would go good up my spine.
再低点
Lower.
胖子赢了!
The fat guy wins!
太棒了 赫米斯!
Go, Hermes!
这就是他们叫我"11英寸康拉德"的原因
That"s why they call me 11-inch Conrad.
哦 不
Oh, no.
飞出个未来 永无宁日!
头颅陈列馆 "教父"中的马头
能救救赫米斯吗 性感医生?
Can you save Hermes, Dr. Goodensexy?
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号