电影《飞出个未来大电影1:班德大行动(2007)》Part1-中英文(4)
2024-06-17 来源:飞速影视
我都说过了 我叫卡希尔医生
I told you, my name is Dr. Cahill.
我大概就是这个金发荡妇值班时被砍的
Figures I"d get mangled while the blond bimbo"s on duty.
先生 我是个医生
I"m a doctor, sir.
金发碧眼 磁性的嗓音 欲望的双唇
The mere fact that I"m blond and have a breathy voice,
和丰满的身材并不意味着我就是个荡妇
full sensual lips and a steaming hot body doesn"t make me a bimbo.
我们聊聊
Tell me about it.
我想什么是性感 我们都很了解了
I think we"ve all learned a thing or two about sexual stereotypes
可我的头再不放到罐子里就完了 你这个荡妇!
while my head"s slowly dying "cause I"m not in a jar yet, you bimbo!
哦 对了 差点忘了!
Oh, right. Ditzy-witzy!
拉尔斯 又有活了!
Lars, got another jar job!
抱歉 医生 我正在给科特妮·洛芙消毒…
Oh, sorry, Doctor. I was disinfecting Courtney Love...
哦 你好
Oh, hello.
你看哪儿呢? 我的眼睛?
What are you looking at? Is it the eye?
对极了
Guilty as charged.
你的眼睛很漂亮 脉脉含情
It"s a nice looking eye, and there"s plenty of it.
哦 我认识你吗? 显然不认识
Oh. Do I know you? Apparently not.
嗨 我叫拉尔斯 我叫莉拉
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)
www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号