电影《飞出个未来大电影1:班德大行动(2007)》Part1-中英文(5)

2024-06-17 来源:飞速影视
Hi. I"m Lars. Oh. I"m Leela.
很高兴见到你 很高兴被你见到
Nice to meet you. Nice to be met.
要泡妞找别的时间 你个光头色鬼
Pick up ladies on your own time, you shiny-headed goat.
先生 你快死了所以有点冒火 马上就好!
Sir, you"re just a little enraged "cause you"re dying. Up and away!
拉尔斯在挑逗你
Lars is so flirting with you.
才没有 他只是很礼貌
He is so not. He"s just being polite.
他以为自己是什么人? 对你礼貌?
Who does he think he is, being polite to you?
要我揍他一顿吗? 不 别这么不成熟
You want me to beat him up? No. Stop being so immature.
我会让你知道是谁不成熟
I"ll show her who"s immature.
"戴高乐将军"? 没听说过
"Charles de Gaulle"? Never heard of you.
我从纳粹手中解放了法国…
I freed France from the Nazis and...
嗨 莉拉 我是个法国人了
Hey, Leela. I"m some French guy.
你吓到这个法国人了 伙计!
Rock that Frenchman, baby!
哦 我可怜的小加勒比海盗
Oh, my poor little love pirate of the Caribbean.
好了 老婆 一切都会…
There, there, wife. Everything will be all...
听着 赫米斯 你得替孩子想想
Okay, look, Hermes, we got to think of the boy.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号