电影《黑客帝国3:矩阵革命》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(2)
2024-09-26 来源:飞速影视
有好转吗
Any change?
没有
No.
-他怎么样 -没什么大碍
- How is he? - He"s gonna be fine.
至少他醒来之前没事
At least until he wakes up.
-什么意思 -舰长有问题问他
- What do you mean? - Captain has some questions for him.
他最好能回答上来
He"d better have some good answers.
看到这些伤口没 应该是他自己划的
You see these cuts? I think they"re self-inflicted.
-为什么 -震颤谵妄 说不好
- Why? - VDTs maybe. I don"t know.
植物神经功能紊乱
但他最好能解释清楚
But like I said, the answer better be good.
罗兰 再搜索一遍矩阵吧
Roland, I"d like to run another search through the Matrix.
-为什么 -为了尼奥
- For what? - For Neo.
他没有插上插头 怎么可能在矩阵里 长官
How could he be in the Matrix, sir? He"s not plugged in.
拜托了 帮我个忙
Please, for me.
我一直想不明白
This is what keeps bothering me.
什么
What?
他的神经活动和其他昏迷的人不同
His neural patterns don"t read like someone who"s in a coma.
奇怪的是 这种活动我还经常见到
The strange thing is, I see these patterns all the time.
-在哪见到 -进入矩阵的人
- Where? - On someone jacked in.
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)
www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号