电影《相约在今生(1993)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(6)

2023-04-25 来源:飞速影视
- 你帮我拿下那个吧 - 这边走,女士们,先生们
- You take that for me... - This way, ladies and gents.
麦基
Maggie!
谢谢你,真不错
Thank you. Lovely.
你们睡觉会不得安宁的
You"ll have trouble sleeping.
她就睡隔壁,她打鼾很严重
She sleeps next door and she snores terribly.
- 我才没有呢 - 她打鼾的声音听起来就像动物在交配
- l do not. - She sounds like two possums mating.
太可怕了,不是这样的
That"s so horrible and it"s not true.
呃,那个在哪里…
Whereabouts is the, uh...
带他到雷电箱子那去
Take him out to the thunder box.
等一下
Just a tick.
我这辈子从没打过鼾
l"ve never snored in my life.
我觉得打鼾的人很有吸引力,真的
l think snoring can be quite charming, actually.
这边
This way.
为什么他们都要叫那做雷电箱子?因为那东西总被放在外面风吹雨打吗?
Why do they call it a thunder box? Cos it"s out in the wind and rain?
我猜是的,你总是要穿鞋过去
l suppose. But you always need to keep your shoes on.
- 这里有叮人的白喉蜂雀吗 - 是的,还有蝎子和蜈蚣
- Are there stinging nettles? - Yes, and scorpions and centipedes.
鬼地方
Hell.
- 你会游泳吗? - 不怎么会
- Can you swim? - Not very well.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号