电影《十三罗汉(2007)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(5)

2023-04-25 来源:飞速影视
全都改了 老实说 根本就没安排
Was changed. As a matter of fact, there is no arrangement.
大家都说你会整我
Everybody said that you would try to screw me.
你把每一个合伙人都整垮
That you done it to every one of your partners.
我替你说话 我说绝对不会
But I defended you. I said, "No!
我和威利班克是老交情
Me and Willy Bank been around long enough...
咱们都和法兰克辛纳屈握过手
...that we both shook Sinatra"s hand.
握过他的手的人都要讲义气
And there"s a code among guys that shook Sinatra"s hand."
去他的辛纳屈
Screw Sinatra"s hand.
-去他的? -你是个大包袱
- Screw...? - You"re dead weight.
我才不要背着你还要付你钱
You think I"m gonna carry you and pay you at the same time?
鲁本 你出局了
Reuben, you"re out!
-才怪 这是我的地 -曾经是你的地
- Never. This is my land. - Was. Was your land.
-你让渡给集团 -交换五成的股权
- You signed it over to the corporation. - For 50-percent interest!
我要用一点点现金
Which I"m gonna ask you to sign over to me...
买下股权
...for a small cash payment.
我才不签
I"m not signing that.
少来这套 我不签
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号