电影《林中小屋(2012)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(3)

2023-04-29 来源:飞速影视
我们知道自己在干什么 林
We know what we"re doing, Lin.
至少都记在... 什么地方了
Or we have it written down... somewhere.
你们最好别搞砸了
You guys better not be messing around in there.
你意思是说你不打算
Does this mean you"re not
参加今年的赌博了 好多钱呢
in the betting pool this year? Big money.
我意思是说 这次的方案很重要
I"m just saying, it"s a key scenario.
你刚才可不是这意思
No, I hear what you"re saying.
98年那次是化学部出的错 对吧
In "98, it was the chem department"s fault, right?
你是哪个部门的来着
Where do you work, again?
不用说了 我又想起来了
Wait. It"s coming back to me, now.
每个人都这么难搞 这周末可就难熬了
It"s gonna be a long weekend if everyone"s that puckered up.
你周一晚上来我家吧
So you wanna come over Monday night?
我准备用电钻解放我的顶柜
I"m gonna pick up some power drills. Liberate my cabinets.
你到底有没有在听我说话
Are you even listening to me?
林中小屋
不去尝试
You never get that taste
怎会知道滋味
Out of your mouth
不入鸡舍
You"ll never get the paw prints
怎会发现爪印
Out of the hen house now
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号