电影《炙热纠缠(2020)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(4)

2023-05-01 来源:飞速影视
正如我现在所说的
Now that is what I"m fuckin" talking about.
这是一个有血有肉 但却是人造的世界
A world that is both organic and visceral, yet manufactured, you know?
一个光明而黑暗的世界 里面有你喜欢的角色...
A world that"s light, yet dark. Characters that you love...
还是不行
Yet despise.
好吧 那真是重要的一天 好吗?
Okay, so it was a big day, all right?
《骨与石》 第一人称石器时代游戏
我对名为《骨与石》的电子游戏的最终提案
My final pitch for a video game called Stones and Bones .
但是像往常一样 我的老板一直在沉迷于下一个闪闪发光的提案
But as usual, my boss was obsessing over the next shiny thing.
继续 说吧 我就定这个了 好么?
Go ahead. Say it. I nailed it, right?
我不喜欢你的提案 我喜欢这个游戏 你的提案糟透了
I don"t like your pitch. I like this game. Your pitch sucks ass.
你做好你的工作 管好你自己的破事就好
You do your job. Stick to your fucking job. Stick to your job.
我有说它像狗屎一样吗?要是这样也算你成功了
Did I say to make it suck balls? "Cause if I did, you succeeded.
把你的问题怪在我这不会有任何好处 明白?
Blaming me for your problems isn"t gonna solve anything, okay?
给你一天 想点新鲜的东西出来
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号