电影《炙热纠缠(2020)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(5)

2023-05-01 来源:飞速影视
You"ve got one day to come up with something fresh.
-一天? -给我开开眼
- One day? - Blow my fuckin" mind.
要是你不行 那么我们就换个方法
If you don"t, then we"ll just go another way,
你就可以去给你妈妈打电话哭去了 明白?
and you can make all the phone calls to your mommy that you want, all right?
这家伙可真是个混蛋 《骨与石》是他的主意
So, this guy is such an asshole. Stones and Bones was his idea.
所以说 你是个电子游戏设计师?
So, you"re a video game designer, huh?
是的
Yeah.
我相信你的游戏很棒
I"m sure your game is great.
并不是
Not really.
你做的是 射击游戏那种吗?
What are you, uh, do the, uh, like, shooting, a shooting game type of stuff?
那叫第一人称射击游戏
They"re called first-person shooters.
那是我的专长
That"s my specialty.
那个混球让我为八岁的孩子制作角色扮演游戏
Douchebag had me working on a roleplaying game for eight-year-olds.
好吧 听好 记住了
All right, remember, look.
真相就在细节中 今天我们要努力弄清事实
The truth is in the details, and we"re trying to get to the truth today.
你还记得你第一次见到史迈斯和维森吗?
Now, do you remember the first time that you saw Smythe and Wesson?
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号