老友记是第1季第1集——中英对照台词(10)

2023-05-01 来源:飞速影视
using a bunch of these little worm guys.
将托架装在侧面
I have no brackety thing, I see no whim guys whatsoever
但我没看见托架也没有看见什么蜗杆
and I cannot feel my legs.
而且我的腿麻了
What"s this?
这是什么
I have no idea.
我也不知道
- Done with the bookcase! - All finished!
-书架做好了 -全部完工
This was Carol"s favorite beer.
这是卡罗尔最爱喝的啤酒
She always drank it out of the can, I should have known.
她总是不用易拉罐喝我该知道
Ross, let me ask you a question.
罗斯我问你一个问题
She got the furniture, the stereo, the good TV-
她得到了家具音响和很棒的电视机
what did you get?
你得到什么
You guys.
你们
- Oh, my God. - You got screwed.
-天啊 -你被坑了
Oh my God!
天哪
- Oh my God! - I know, I know, I"m such an idiot.
-天哪 -我知道我是个大白痴
I guess I should have caught on when
她每周看四五次牙医时
she started going to the dentist four and five times a week.
我心里就该有数了
I mean, how clean can teeth get?
我是说牙齿能需要多干净呢
My brother"s going through that right now, he"s such a mess.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号