美剧《福尔摩斯:基本演绎法》第二季第一集Part842-中英文对照(2)

2023-05-02 来源:飞速影视
No, no, I"d prefer,
如果你们不介意的话
if you don"t mind,
先把我的事办完
to finish my business!
别 别 别 女士们先生们
No, no, no, no, ladies and gentlemen, please.
别走 别急着逃跑
Don"t go! Don"t run away!
我可是警察
I"m an officer of the law!
好吧 至少我曾经是警察
Or at least I was an officer of the law,
直到这个男人过世的父亲
until this man"s dearly departed father
请了一堆律师来对付我
set an army of solicitors upon me,
肆意践踏我的声誉 没错吧
and they did a dance on my reputation, did they not?
是你自毁前程
You ruined your own career.
女士们先生们 这个男人
This man, ladies and gentlemen,
这个站在你们眼前的男人
this man standing before you,
他谋杀了自己的妻子玛丽
he murdered his own wife Mary,
而且因为我想证明他的罪行
and this sorry sack of bones
躺在棺材里这副老骨头
spent God knows how much money
花了不知多少钱来诽谤我
slandering me for trying to bloody prove it!
劳伦斯 我对你的调查
My case against you, Lawrence,
也许会不了了之
might be in tatters,
但不代表他入土的时候
but that doesn"t mean that he gets to go in the ground
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号