美剧《福尔摩斯:基本演绎法》第二季第一集Part842-中英文对照(5)

2023-05-02 来源:飞速影视
You can follow a pigeon?
当然能
You can.
现在只需要守株待兔
Now it"s just a question of waiting to see
看谁来取这封密信了
who comes along to read the message.
到时就能发现联络人了
We"ll have our connection.
你的防身术没白练
You"ve been tending to your self-defense.
干得好
Well done.
警署派了六个人钻研这个案子
Department"s got six guys grinding this case,
但你却凭跟踪一只鸟就找到了突破口
and you broke it open by following a bird.
是啊 不过现在跟丢了
Mm. Lost track of it now, though.
让训练有素的鸽子白白浪费就太可惜了
It"s a shame to see all that training go to waste.
你要拿信鸽干什么
What are you gonna do with a carrier pigeon?
算了 我没兴趣 祝你们捕鸟愉快
You know what? I don"t want to know. Happy hunting.
华生小姐 能跟我录一下口供吗
Ms. Watson, can I take a statement?
英国
未知号码
夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Sherlock Holmes.
是的 我很好 多谢问候
Y-Yes, I"m fine, thank you.
什么
What?
当然可以
Oh, yes, of course.
马上就来
Straightaway.
你的护照还在有效期吗
Do you have a current passport?
是的 怎么了
Uh, yes. Why?
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号