美剧《福尔摩斯:基本演绎法》第二季第一集Part842-中英文对照(6)

2023-05-02 来源:飞速影视
我来纽约之前
Before I came to New York,
曾和苏格兰场的雷斯垂德巡官合作
I worked with an Inspector Lestrade at Scotland Yard.
有人刚通知我说他有麻烦了
Just been informed he"s got himself in a spot of trouble.
需要我帮忙
Needs my help.
为了帮他
To give it to him,
咱俩得去一趟伦敦
you and I will need to go to London.
我和雷斯垂德的关系一开始只是互相利用
My relationship with Lestrade started as a marriage of convenience.
苏格兰场中那群
When it came to those at Scotland Yard
同意与我合作的人里
who agreed to work with me,
他勉强算最好的了
he was the best of a bad bunch.
他给我敏感案件的资料 我帮他破案
He gave me access to sensitive cases, I gave him answers.
怎么你以前从没提过
You never mentioned him before.
我们关系没那么亲密
We were never really that close.
虽然作为一个警探来说
Besides the fact that as a detective,
他完全够格
he was utterly adequate.
有时候可能是我
I could, at times, be quite cutting
对他的要求苛刻了些
in regards to his limitations.
那时的我和现在不同 没那么友善
I was a different person back then; I was less warm.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号