美剧《硅谷》第二季第一集Part194-中英文对照台词剧本(4)

2023-05-03 来源:飞速影视
去你的我在说笑
Fuck you, I"m joking.
你怎么可能是首席技术总监
Okay, how could you be the Chief Technology Officer?
我明白了 你听到"总监"
I get it. You hear the word "Chief,"
就想到了"印第安酋长"
and you think "Indian Chief."
但你不是印第安人
But you"re the other kind of Indian.
第一 操你妈 我是巴基斯坦人
Okay. One, fuck you. I"m Pakistani.
第二 你这种人怎么可能当技术总监
And two, how could you be CTO of anything?
技术总监要善于组织大家
You have to be able to organize,
指派手下 并且要
you have to be able to delegate, and you have to be--
我指派你去给我拿瓶啤酒
I delegate you to go get me a fucking beer
让我跟妮可好好说会话
while I talk to Nicole.
我是乔治·席尔瓦
George Silver,
斯坦恩·泰勒基金的运营合伙人
Operating Partner at Stern-Taylor.
你们在魔笛手都做些什么
So, what do you do at Pied Piper?
他是我们的技术总监
He"s the CTO.
那是德鲁·休斯顿[Dropbox创始人之一]
That"s Drew Houston.
我们已经眉来眼去了二十分钟
We"ve been circling each other for the last 20 minutes.
那是温克莱斯双胞胎
The Winklevoss twins.
相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号